HERANDSHOLMEN
LOCATION
TANTEHUSET
TINGSTOVA
ANNEXES
COMMON ROOMS
HISTORY
ATTRACTIONS
ACTIVITIES
EXCURSIONS/ TRIPS
RENTAL PRICES-RESERVATION


Herandsholmen Feriehus -
Conditions for reservations and payment

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL / RESERVATIONS OF HERANDSHOLMEN

No reservation is valid until confirmed by Herandsholmen. At the time of the reservation, the customer is immediately to pay 25% of the rent, to confirm his / her reservation. (e.g.via Netbank). The remaining 75% of the rent must be registered on the owner`s bank account 30 days prior to the start of the rental period.
For "Last Minute" reservations we accept VISA, AM.Exp. Diners, Eurocard, Mastercard.

No smoking

Smoking is permitted in the "Eldhus"

Group discounts on request.

Rental Prices-Reservation

 

 

Adress:
JONDAL, HERANDSHOLMEN
N- 5628 Herand
Tel: +47 53 66 82 30 / Fax: +47 53 66 82 30
Mobil: +47 924 35 763 / Mobil: +47 930 26 961
Owner/ manager: T. Storaas

E-mail:
post@herandsholmen.com